The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 3 S2 Secondary Shock System redefines the off-road capability of the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup.
The addition of an Omega Series bypass secondary shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle’s front suspension is effectively doubled. ICON’s Omega bypass technology allows for the end user to adjust and fine-tune the ride quality of the vehicle with both compression and rebound adjustments.
As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the ICON S2 System is an affordable, mostly bolt-on upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra owners to upgrade in steps or all at once. The S2 Secondary Shock System utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel lower shock mounts make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product.
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Utilizes factory lower control arms
- Maintains OE track width
- Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for 24 settings of compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Simple and straightforward installation
- 56109 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA S2 HOOP KIT
- 59922P (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA S2 2.5 VS RR OMEGA PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- WELDING REQUIRED - LOWER CONTROL ARM