The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 S2 Secondary Shock System redefines the off-road capability of the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. The addition of a 2.5 Series CDC Valve secondary shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle’s front suspension is effectively doubled.
ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve technology allows for the end user to adjust the ride quality of the vehicle with 10 unique compression curve settings.
As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the ICON S2 System is an affordable, mostly bolt-on upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra owners to upgrade in steps or all at once. The S2 Secondary Shock System utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel lower shock mounts make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product.
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Utilizes factory lower control arms
- Maintains OE track width
- Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 settings of quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Simple and straightforward installation
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- 56109 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA S2 HOOP KIT
- 57722CP (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA S2 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- WELDING REQUIRED - LOWER CONTROL ARM