ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Stage 2 3.0 suspension system is designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 3.0 coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and includes our CDCV 10 way adjustable compression valve. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1.63-3 allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.5 VS Piggyback Series rear shocks utilize our CDCV valving that makes your suspension tuneable front and rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - 2021 Toyota Tundra Stage 2 3.0 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to tune the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- CDC tuned front and rear shocks for a custom tuneable ride
- Adjustable coilovers from 1.63-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 VS Piggyback Series with 7/8" polished nitro steel shaft and CDC Valve
- RXT Rear Leaf Pack for 1.5 of lift, increased wheel travel and better ride quality
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 58755 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 58560DJ (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 158509 (QTY: 2) | 07-UP TUNDRA MULTI RATE RXT LEAF PACK W/ ADD IN LEAF
- 52050 (QTY: 1) | TOYOTA REAR 8.0" U-BOLT KIT
- 57823CP (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA RXT REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 56108 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP TUNDRA REAR HYD BUMP STOP KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #17: THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
Bolt on a set of ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear hydraulic air bumpstops to improve the on or off road capabilities of your 2007-Current Toyota Tundra when using maximum suspension travel. ICONs race proven hydraulic air bumpstops are tested, tried and true, from Cabo to Canada in all conditions. This vehicle specific tuned hydraulic air bumpstop system offers both smooth engagement, maximum bottom resistance, and smooth controlled return while being used in extreme conditions. The true value to using a compression and rebound tuned bumpstop is the exponentially increasing force is smooth, not abrupt or harsh like the OEM bumpstop.
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: