ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. The larger diameter and oil volume of ICON 2.5 IR Series shocks provide better ride quality and heat dissipation properties than the standard 2.0 Aluminum Series IR Shocks.
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- Increase in strength and heat dissipation when compared to ICON V.S. 2.0 Series shocks
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 100% Revalveable
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- 100% Rebuildable