These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. These shocks add 2" of additional wheel travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your 2007-2021 Tundra's front suspension. These coil-over's come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation.
- Adjustable ride height from 1" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: