Designed for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra (3UR-FE 5.7L V8) Harrop utilized their OEM design and manufacturing capability to release the world’s first aftermarket Supercharger system featuring TVS2650 technology to suit the Toyota 3UR-FE 5.7L V8. This engine is found in global vehicle platforms like the Toyota Tundra, Landcruiser 200 and Lexus LX 570. The TVS2650 supercharger is 40% larger than the TRD TVS1900 supercharger (2650cc VS 1900cc) and an upgrade path is available for factory TRD vehicles.
- Designed using Eaton’s largest 2650 rotating group with 170 degree lobe helix angle for unrivalled thermal efficiency
- TVS2650 is 40% larger than the TRD TVS1900 Supercharger
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design with righthand biased intake for shorter, less restrictive intake path
- Intake accepts both factory and larger RCF throttle bodies
- Latest high-density fin, extruded tube intercooler core feature dual pass coolant design
- Interfaces with factory and aftermarket Airboxes, and retains all factory ancillaries including A/C, Viscous engine fan and Power Steering
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop to OE levels of appearance and operation
- Capable of over 1000hp+ with supporting engine modifications
- Note – Quoted power figures are measured at the hubs on our Harrop HQ dynamometer
- Harrop TVS2650 FDFI Supercharger with RH inlet cover – Toyota throttle body bolt pattern
- Supercharger intake manifold including high efficiency dual pass intercooler cores
- 8PK FEAD idler bracket, Coolant cross-over pipe, 8PK Supercharger drive belt
- Replacement high flow injectors
- Replacement high flow fuel pump
- High efficiency heat exchanger with maximum surface area and combined mounting brackets
- High volume Electric Intercooler pump, Coolant Reservoir and moulded hoses
- Plug-in wiring looms for all necessary engine sensors – IAT breakout from MAF sensor, Throttle loom extension and Intercooler pump loom
- All associated fasteners, hoses and fittings required
Please note - If you pick in store pick up as your shipping option, there will still be a freight in charge that will need to be added.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: