Our #SDHQBuilt Traction Bar Kit for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra is designed to improve drivability, stability, acceleration, and control axle wrap. Our kit is 100% bolt-on, 100% American made and manufactured in-house.
- Fits 2007-2020 Toyota Tundras
- Designed to help prevent axle wrap while not limiting travel or adversely affecting ride quality
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed to work with these rear leaf spring configurations:
- Icon rear expansion pack
- Icon RXT spring pack
- Stock OEM spring pack
- Stock OEM spring pack with add-A-leaf kits that retain the overload spring
- Most Deaver sprung over packs
- Clearance Specs:
- Rear: 1/2" of clearance gained at the rear axle
- Front: Zero loss of clearance if you have a fuel skid plate & 1/4" of clearance loss at the shackle near the gas tank if you do not have a gas tank skid plate
- Works with lifts up to 6” - The 6" lift is measured at the front which will, in turn, lift the rear 4" to level out the Tundra
- Designed to control axle wrap common with progressive multi-rate leaf springs
- Prevents driveline damage caused by axle wrap
- Greatly improves drivability, stability, and acceleration
- No need to remove leaf springs for install
- No cutting, drilling, or welding is required for install, 100% bolt-on
- Ships powder-coated our SDHQ standard textured black
- We include 8" u-bolts which work with most spring configurations with no block
- Our kit is 100% American made and manufactured in-house
- Designed to work with the following Tundra Cab and Bed Configurations
- Crew Max Cab Configuration (5.5ft Bed)
- Double or Single Cab Configuration (6.5ft Bed)
- If you are running a lift block with your spring pack now, new u-bolts may have to be purchased separately. The new u-bolts will be the same size as what you have now. We always recommend replacing your u-bolts because a previously torqued U-bolt will suffer from distorted threads. U-bolt nuts should be tightened once and re-torqued, never loosened and retightened.
- All fabricated components are manufactured in-house
- Qty 2-Frame Mounts
- Qty 2-Axle Mounts
- Qty 2-Traction Bars
- Qty 4-Shackles Plates
- Qty 2-7/16" Frame Clamp Brackets
- Qty 1-Complete Hardware Kit
- Includes FK Heims
Benefits of our traction bar kit over ones currently on the market:
- Greatly improved ground clearance, pivot points are tucked up in front of the axle
- Transfers energy into the frame with no added stress to the leaf spring
- Does not add any noise, vibration or harshness
- Originally designed for off-road use where travel and articulation are much greater than at the track, yet still performs 100% on the street, at the track, or towing.
- Does not limit travel or change the leaf springs natural arc path or pinion angle.
- Does not require removing leaf spring bushing for install.
- Does not require removing the leaf springs for install.
- Does not require cutting, drilling, or welding for install.
- No core charge.