For the 2007-2020 Chevy/GMC Tahoe and Yukon, KING offers their 2.5 series rear shocks in a piggyback reservoir configuration with an optional external compression adjuster for fine tuning. These bolt right in and include the necessary hardware.
These are for 0-1.5″ of lift over stock in the rear
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2020 Tahoe/Yukon SUV’s (w/o electronic controlled suspension)
- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuidable and revavlable
- Made in the USA
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
|Without King Compression Adjuster|
|With King Compression Adjuster|
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: