This DECKED truck bed organizer for the Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 for bed integrates with the 8ft bed.
DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to jobsite and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 2007-Pres Chevrolet Silverado GMT900 With 8-Foot Bed
- 2007-Pres GMC Sierra GMT900 With 8-Foot Bed
- NOTE: The system is NOT 8' long. You will have 17" of open space at the cabside end of your bed.
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Subframe Co-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Keeps Your Tools And Gear Secure, Dry, And Out Of The Elements
- However, Drawers Are Not Airtight. Airborne Particulate Such As Dust And Mist My Infiltrate Drawers
- Closed Drawers Keep Everything Out Of Sight
- Lock The Drawers And Your Tailgate, And Have Total Peace Of Mind
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, And T-Tracks Which Are Available Separately
Full Bed Use:
- DECKED Has A True 2,000 Lb Payload And Preserves The Entire Print Of Your Truck Bed
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient