ICON's Impact Series Off-Road Armor Winch Mount Front Bumper W/ Stinger & Tabs for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK is designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks.
The "stubby" width protects the Jeep's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum room for articulation and access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. The integrated, recessed winch mount places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. The rock crawler style tubular stinger extends up and out from the bumper to help prevent a forward flop if you come down hard off of a steep ledge. The stinger is made of heavy wall DOM tubing and fortified with laser cut steel plate gussets. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel and the Stinger is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Rock crawling style Stinger helps to prevent forward flops when coming down off of steep ledges
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Recessed winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Narrow width allows large tires to clear at full turn and upon articulation
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Stinger made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Requires vacuum pump relocation on 2012 and up JK's
- Works with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)
- Warn Zeon winch requires minor trimming of frame mounts