Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Mid-Width Recessed Winch Bumper from ICON! Built for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK this bumper was designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function. The PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design for maximum clearance around trail obstacles. The Mid-Width PRO Series bumper provides increased protection for the Jeep's lower grille corners while maintaining ample clearance for up to 37" tires to fully articulate and access steep obstacles.
The integrated, recessed winch mount places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. The rock crawler style tubular stinger extends up and out from the bumper to help prevent a forward flop if you come down hard off of a steep ledge. The stinger is made of heavy wall DOM tubing and fortified with laser cut steel plate gussets. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16” plate steel and the Stinger Bar is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Mid-Width design provides extra grille protection while maintaining high clearance
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Recessed winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Rock crawling style Stinger helps to prevent forward flops when coming down off of steep ledges
- Stinger made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Durable multi-stage satin black powdercoat finish
- Works with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Warn Zeon winch requires minor trimming of frame mounts
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: