ICON's PRO Series Front Bumper Skid is a great addition to the PRO Series Front Bumper on 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. The Skid helps protect the sway bar disconnect mechanism as well as conceal and protect the lower frame horns where the factory lower valance mounted.
The Skid is considered optional, as those without a sway bar disconnect mechanism (non-Rubicons) may opt to forego the skid and cut away the lower valance mounts in favor of even greater ground clearance when running the PRO Series Front Bumper alone. Like the bumper, the PRO Series Skid is manufactured from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel, with a faceted design to provide the best clearance possible without cutting or trimming the vehicle's frame. The Skid looks as great as it performs, with a durable, multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Protects Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon's sway bar disconnect mechanism
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Requires ICON Impact PRO Series Front Bumper. ICON Impact Part # 25212 or 25213