This bumper for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK is designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest obstacles on the trail. This bumper is designed with the smallest form factor possible without cutting into the Jeep's frame rails and crossmember, ensuring great ground clearance and departure angles. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumpers, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect optional aftermarket 2.5" rubber grommeted reverse lights. The integrated tow hitch is designed to tuck up high and tight, providing trailer tow convenience in the most trail-friendly package possible. The bumper is made from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel and looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Super-stubby design provides light weight and maximum clearance on the trail
- Integrated Class III hitch receiver with safety chain loops
- Bomb-proof 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Protected recessed reverse light mounts fit 2.5" rubber grommed lights.
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)
- Requires drilling of the Jeep's rear crossmember