SDi E-CLIK PRO Suspension System for JK 4 Door Wranglers
SDI's E-CLIK PRO Suspension System for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK (4-Door) includes all the features of SDI's E-CLIK ACTIVE system plus it allows the user to tune like a Pro.
- 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (2 & 4 Door) Models (Sport, Sahara, Rubicon)
- 3.5 – 5 inch lifts
PRO SYSTEM FEATURES:
5 menus allow the sensitivity of the automatic adjustment to be fine tuned
- Pitch Sensitivity
- Roll Sensitivity
- Turn Sensitivity
- Throttle Sensitivity
- Brake Sensitivity
E-CLIK ACTIVE SYSTEM FEATURES:
An ECU uses input from 12 Sensors, calculating 250 times per second to adjust each shock automatically based on terrain and driving conditions.
- Our 8 Axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) is a High Accuracy, stand-alone unit, calculating 500 times per second. Not a simple one that is part of the ECU circuit board.
- Control system was developed in house at SDi
E-CLIK touch screen controller with knurled selector ring.
- Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
- Real Time displays
- Shock setting at all 4 corners
- Vehicle Roll and Pitch
- Vehicle Speed
- 3 modes
WHAT'S INCLUDED: The E-CLIK PRO Suspension System contains 4 Shocks, Main Harness, Power Harness, Color Touch Screen Controller with black knurling (and controller mount), IMU w/ Bracket, ECU, Front Shock Harness, Rear Shock Harness, Zip-Ties, Fasteners, and Instructions