SDi E-CLIK ACTIVE Suspension System for JK 4 Door Wranglers
SDI's E-CLIK Active Suspension System for the 2007-2018 Jeep JK (4-Door) provides your Jeep JK suspension performance without compromise. Soft at low speeds, composed at high speeds.
- 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (2 & 4 Door) Models (Sport, Sahara, Rubicon)
- 3.5 – 5 inch lifts
An ECU uses input from 12 Sensors, calculating 250 times per second to adjust each shock automatically based on terrain and driving conditions.
- Our 8 Axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) is a High Accuracy, stand-alone unit, calculating 500 times per second. Not a simple one that is part of the ECU circuit board.
- Control system was developed in house at SDi
E-CLIK touch screen controller with knurled selector ring.
- Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
- Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
- Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
- Real Time displays
- Shock setting at all 4 corners
- Vehicle Roll and Pitch
- Vehicle Speed
- 3 modes
WHAT'S INCLUDED: The E-CLIK ACTIVE Suspension System contains 4 Shocks, Main Harness, Power Harness, Color Touch Screen Controller (with controller mount),IMU w/ Bracket, ECU, Front Shock Harness, Rear Shock Harness, Zip-Ties, Fasteners, and Instructions