King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your GM with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or with custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.