Camburg's 1.25" Performance Uniball Upper Control Arms for the 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 are designed to increase the usable wheel travel of the Chevy/GMC 1500.
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg's upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a larger 1.25 uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg also builds more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the Chevy/GMC 1500 can be aligned correctly, this will improve driving characteristics and handling.
Camburg includes 2 sets of uniball adapter spacers and bolts to fit all years since Chevy has a small and large tapers in the spindles/knuckles. This way you’ll have every part needed regardless of vehicles year and build date.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 16-17 in
- Max Backspacing: 4.75 in
- Tire Size: 32-33 in
- Some factory wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. We highly recommend aftermarket wheels with a zero offset with all our Chevy kits for optimum performance and fit.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: