These coil-overs are valved specifically for the new body style Chevrolet and GMC half-ton, 2WD & 4WD applications. They not only drastically improve the off-road characteristics of the vehicle, but increase the on-road handling and performance as well. These shocks add an additional 1" of wheel travel when used in conjunction with an ICON Vehicle Dynamics Arm. They also offer an additional amount of lift height compared to our standard travel coil-over shocks.
- Less body-roll than the stock truck
- 2.5" Diameter shock Body
- Lifetime guarantee on coil-springs
- Clears 33" Tall Tires
- Internal Nitrogen Reservoir for Compact Design and Optimum Performance
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary to install
- Made in the USA
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your vehicle.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and a large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize the vehicle's ride specific to their liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: