Carli's fixed length control arms for the 2007-2017 Jeep JKU come as a complete set (front and rear) and are serviceable and rebuildable 17-4 stainless steel spherical bearings. These control arms are made from US Steel with gusseted joint housings complete with strategically placed zerk fittings to ensure greasing is as easy as possible.
FITMENT: 2007-2017 Jeep JKU
- Friction Free, Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Joints
- Direct Bolt On Fitment, Caster Corrected
- Gusseted Joint Housings
- Fixed Length
- These control arms will work with Carli's Commuter, Backcountry or Pathfinder suspension systems
- The Upper arms are greased from the bottom of the joint housings while the lowers keep the zerks out of danger on the top of the joint housing.
- The joints themselves consist of an in-house machined 17-4 Stainless Ball-center that pivots inside our proprietary urethane races with integrated grease channels ensuring proper grease distribution, extended joint life and silent operation.
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- Carli elected to make their arms fixed-length in a market filled with double adjustable options to ensure they pair perfectly with our suspension systems and tire recommendations. The JKU fits a 35″ tire on Carli Suspension systems. An aftermarket fender is recommended, as well as a more offset wheel. Those wanting to run 37″ tires are left to extend their rear arms to clear the pinch-weld at the front of the rear wheel well, or trim the pinch weld. If the rear arm is extended AT ALL, the track bar riser will contact the rear driver’s side shock.