ICON Vehicle Dynamics has recently developed a high-clearance steering stabilizer system for the 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK. This kit not only increases damping ability, but also relocates the stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks, brush, and other trail hazards. Replacing the stock stabilizer with the ICON unit reduces feedback to the steering wheel by way of an ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock and a JK-specific tune. This translates into more comfortable and more consistent steering characteristics both on and off-road.
This stabilizer kit has been specifically engineered to complement ICON's suspension systems, but will also fit on other aftermarket suspension lifts that utilize a 1" or larger bump stop spacer. A 100% bolt-on design makes for a straightforward installation and hassle-free operation.
- Increased steering damping ability over stock
- High-clearance design reduces risk of damage.
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rebuildable steering stabilizer shock
- Corrosion-resistant plated shock body with 5/8" shaft
- Protective shock boot included in kit (not pictured)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: