2007-2014 Toyota - FJ 4.0L V6 2 1/2" Cat Back, Single Rear, Off-Road Tail, No tip, T409
MBRP's XP Series performance exhaust for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is the choice for the FJ owner who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: 409 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Passenger side
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: No
MBRP XP Series exhaust systems are designed to withstand the toughest conditions, on and off the road. Their rugged, thick, 16-gauge stainless steel tubing won't rust through. They feature solid, reinforced welds at vital stress points, making certain that your system stays securely mounted. The MBRP XP Series mufflers and pipes deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and are finished off with a mirror-polished, stainless steel, rolled-edge exhaust tip.