DECKED revolutionizes pickup truck organization for midsize trucks with a low profile truck bed tool box system that is compatible with Toyota Tacoma, Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Nissan Frontier pickup trucks in North America as well as a wide variety of fitments for foreign vehicles like Toyota Hi-Lux, Amarok, Navara and Ranger in the international pick up truck market. It’s an ergonomic toolbox which slides out tools, gear, and other items in heavy duty drawers at waist height while still allowing the owner full use of their truck or van bed. DECKED is weatherproof, secure, ergonomic and made in the USA.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE)
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- CAST ALUMINUM HANDLES
- GALVANIZED STEEL SUBFRAME