ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 7 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, these 2.5 Series coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift on 2005-2015 or 0-2.75” on 2016-UP models allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. When used with an ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. 2.5 Series Omega Bypass rear shocks combine vehicle-specific valving with compression and rebound adjustment giving end-users ultimate control of performance and ride quality. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 7 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to drastically enhance the capabilities of their 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC Valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height
- LIFT HEIGHTS:
- 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-3.5"
- 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-2.75"
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- 2.5 Series Omega Bypass rear shocks with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Omega Bypass compression and rebound adjustability provides the ultimate in ride control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
Spring Rate Options
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
- 59905P (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA 0-1.5" REAR 2.5 OMEGA RR PAIR
- UPPER CONTROL ARM OPTION
- 58550DJ (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 58450DJ (QTY.1) | 05-UP TACOMA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 58735C (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 51100 (QTY: 1) | 96-UP TACOMA/00-06 TUNDRA 1.5" ADD-A-LEAF KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- BUMP STOP SPACER KIT 51045 CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE PRELOAD .25” BEYOND MAXIMUM
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting