Designed and valved specifically for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma are Icon Vehicle Dynamics Front Coilover Kit.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has taken their already perfect performing coilover shocks and given it the heat dissipation and long lasting performance of a full blown race shock. All of this has been developed to bolt on and install with ease. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension. These coilovers come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation as well as a sway bar relocation bracket kit to adjust the location of the sway bar to clear the larger shock.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Kit also Includes Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- Hose Length Optimized for Increased Fluid Transfer
- Mounting Bracket Orients Reservoir for Optimum Tire Clearance
- External Reservoir Ensures Maximum Cooling
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
Spring Rate Option
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 4.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)