Camburg's KINETIK Series Billet Upper Control Arms for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma will increase your Tacoma's usable wheel travel. These billet upper control arms will also correct the camber and caster on your Tacoma.
Camburg incorporated is the ability to adjust/tune caster 2 degrees by changing the orientation of the spacers in the heim joints. Camburg has a standard setting that puts caster around 3-3.5 degrees and a high caster setting of 5-5.5 degrees for the serious off-roaders or highly lifted trucks that are already low on caster.
FITMENT: 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Prerunner/4WD Toyota Tacoma
Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-18 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE: 285/75/16 or 285/70/17
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
Like Camburg's tubular arms they use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball gives Camburg upper control arms the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16” 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware Camburg upper control arms have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.