CAD designed the bedcage to bolt together to ease assembly and make it easier to ship. We have the tubing and plate work laser cut and CNC bent for the utmost precision. They are MIG welded in-house, sandblasted then powdercoated in our matte black finish.
Camburg designed the bedcage around using 2.5 to 3.0 x 16″ travel bypass shocks in conjunction with Camburg spring under kit for the proper motion ratios and fitment. This yields up to 18″ of wheel travel. It locates off of exiting holes in the frame for proper positioning. We supply all the necessary grade 8 mounting hardware.Combine this with our bolt-on air bump mounts for the ultimate rear suspension kit out there.
- Driver-side shock mount
- Passenger-side shock mount
- Upper x-member
- Strut braces (2)
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- 7/8" shaft
- O-ring Schrader cover that mounts to the cap, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out. Not available on air bypass.
- Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims have a unique grain structure that does not fracture and remains stable at high temperatures to maintain consistent valve function.
- Wear bands are made from an exclusive PTFE bronze composite that wears longer than any other material available. The same material is used on beds and ways of precision cnc machines.
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-5/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- QAB knobs
- 1-1/4" mounting width spacers
- Multiple eyelet mounting lengths
- -12 Hiems, select travel lengths
- Custom bypass layout
- Reservoir hose-fittings and lengths
- Short Course specs
- High or low flow piston
- External Cooling System 2 (ECS2)