Dirt King Fabrication's Heim Upper Control Arms for the 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma are CAD designed and feature a boxed plate construction.
There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. Dirt King Fabrication solved these problems by designing our upper control arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots we used heavy duty ¾” FK heims for additional camber and caster adjustability. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and military grade F911 hardware. All of the components on Dirt King upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime.
- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Wheel Travel: Additional 1” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size:Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: