These shocks are sold in pairs
2005-Current Toyota Tacoma Fox Performance Elite Series RR 2.5 Front Coilovers (2-3" Lift)
Fox's Performance Elite Series Shocks for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma improve the stock Tacoma platform by eliminating the vehicle’s forward rake, providing a level ride height without hindering droop travel while also increasing the suspension articulation of your Tacoma.
Type III anodization prevents corrosion and wear of the 2.5-inch aluminum bodies, and external reservoirs efficiently dissipate heat by increasing internal oil capacity. Cooler shocks work better, longer. The reservoirs feature Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters; strategically mounted to eliminate interference with aggressive tires at full lock.
Quickly adapt your shocks for load, environment, and driving style using the DSC adjusters as the high-flow piston manage stability through all types of terrain. FOX shocks are designed and engineered to support the damping of your rig and its variety of aftermarket accessories with the presumption you’re traveling deep off the grid. Realize the potential of your Tacoma on the next adventure.
FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 shocks provide the versatility required to float over rough terrain without feeling disconnected and improve on-road manners while you remain comfortable and in control.
- 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma (2nd and 3rd Gen)
- Fits only 6 lug models
- Requires Upper Control Arm
- 2.5" Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Application specific, custom progressive springs
- 7/8" hard chrome plated steel shafts
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Ride height preload ring
- DSC - Dual Speed Compression