BuiltRight Industries' Cab Wall Kit for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma mounts at the front of your Tacoma's bed allowing Tacoma owners to securely store items in the bed of their Tacoma.
The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle and leaves the utility rail completely unobstructed and available for use. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities. The growing selection of custom attachments offered by BuiltRight will help you secure a wide variety of gear, but these slotted features will also allow you to bolt just about anything to these panels.
- 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma (2nd and 3rd Gen)
- Compatible with OEM Bed lights
- WILL ONLY FIT SHORT BED TOYOTA TACOMAS
- At this time, BuiltRight cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- 1/4" slots throughout for endless mounting adjustability
- 1x Driver side cab wall panel
- 1x Passenger cab wall panel
- 2x Lower support bracket
- 5x Stainless bolts w/ black oxide coating