ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir extended travel coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma.
ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use.
|Part#||Spring Rate||CDC Valve Option|
|650lbs (Standard)||Without CDC Valve|
|650lbs (Standard)||With CDC Valve|
|700lbs||Without CDC Valve|
|700lbs||With CDC Valve|
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
Spring Rate Option
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 4.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)