INCREASE THE OFF-ROAD CAPABILITIES WHILE IMPROVING THE COMFORT AND HANDLING OF YOUR 2005-CURRENT TOYOTA TACOMA.
Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive Tacoma build is simple with the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your Tacoma. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your Tacoma. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.0 IFP Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road Tacoma build.
The factory rear shocks on your Tacoma get the job done, but just barely. If you plan on taking your aggressive Tacoma build off-road or just want improved handling and control on the street, then the Elka 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks are the upgrade you want for your truck. The Elka rear shocks improve the handling and stability or your Tacoma's rear-end, eliminating jounce and bounce over the roughest roads while absorbing violent impacts from the most uneven terrain. Elka's shocks drop right into place of your Tacoma's stock rear shocks in no time, providing outstanding rear-end performance without breaking the bank.
- Lift Range: 2" to 3" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2.0" (46mm)
- Extended Length: Front: 22.52" Rear: 24.94"
- Compressed Length: Front: 17.44" Rear: 16.67"
- Stroke: Front: 5.08" Rear: 8.27"
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID Front: 4.56" (116mm)/3.0" (76.2mm)
- 2-3" of lift
- Front ride height preset at ~2.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2.0" (46mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 5/8" (16mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This coilover kit is designed for use with aftermarket lift kits or Upper Control Arms to accommodate between 2-3" of lift.
- The front ride height is preset from factory at ~2.5" of lift for a stock Tacoma. Actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.