Carli Suspension Fabricated Radius Arms for the 2005-Current Ford F250 and F350 feature a fully boxed construction boasting full-length internal gusseting that makes them bulletproof.
3″ Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Spherical Joint ensures they cycle with no bind in the pivot, an engineered high-clearance cutout allows 37″ tire fitment when running near-stock Backspacing (5.5″) to keep rocks off the paint while Limit Staps prevent the shocks from limiting down travel.
- 1° of Caster correction engineered into arm 3/16 Construction, Fully Internal Gusseted with 1/2" Additional Tire Clearance
- Limit Straps Kit Included
- Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Spherical Joint at Frame Connection for longevity and bind free Cycling
- The Carli arms correct 1°-4° of caster at the axle mount ensuring ANY Carli customer can achieve the illusive death-wobble preventing 4.5° of positive caster.
- Radius Arm Drops are required for 4.5" Lift
Delivering top-tier ride quality starts with top tier parts and our Fabricated Radius Arms for your 2005 Ford Super Duty should be the starting point for your Carli suspension. Conceived through CAD-assisted engineering, the heart of the Ford Radius Arms is an internal network of X-Braces and gussets that lock all facets into one cohesive monolith. Incorporated into the arms are a formed channel that relieves tire rub on the Radius Arm, making room for even the most advanced and aggressive off-road tires and deep-offset aftermarket wheels. Also featured are fully serviceable 3″ Spherical Bearings that eliminate the kinetic energy issues associated with vulcanized bushings. Your factory ABS harness is kept out of harm’s way thanks to an included clamp, while your shocks are saved from top-out damage by our Quad-Wrap Limit Straps. Easily bolted on, the Fabricated Radius Arms replace your factory arm while using factory mounts and brackets. 4.5″ Lifts will require the Carli Radius Arm Drops