Coilover conversions are some of the most extreme and powerful suspension modifications that you can make to your 2005-Current F250 or F350 4WD Super Duty truck, and King Off Road Shocks manufactures some of the highest-quality and best-performing Super Duty off-road coilovers.
King's Coilovers are designed for a fairly simple conversion from your standard shock and spring setup and are built to maximize the performance and articulation of your aggressive Super Duty for some serious off-road applications.
King's OEM Performance Coilovers are built around a high-quality 2.5" diameter shock body with a honed and cadmium plated cylinder shaft. The coilovers feature a heat-treated 6061 billet aluminum piston and a large-diameter shaft with a tensile strength of over 100,000in/lbs. The shock body is wrapped in a high-quality coilover spring and topped off with and adjustable collar that allows you to add up to 3" of ride height onto your Super Duty while getting nearly unmatched off-road suspension performance. The coilovers come standard with hard-anodized 6063 aluminum remote-mounted reservoirs that greatly improve heat dissipation and cooling for a huge decrease in fade over typical internal reservoir shocks. King's coilovers are topped off with spherical bushings that resist deflection even under extremely heavy impacts.
These aftermarket bolt in coilovers include the necessary brackets to mount the reservoirs to the frame of your Ford Super Duty.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2005-Current Ford F250/F350
- Will only fit 4WD drive models
- Easy Bolt On Installation With Supplied Hardware
- Up To A 25% Increase In Effective Wheel Travel
- Gas Charged Reservoirs For Fade Free Performance
- Components Made From The Finest Billet Materials
- Highly Developed Vehicle Specific Valving
- 100 Percent Precision Made In The USA
- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- Aeroquip high pressure hoses
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuildable and revalveable
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Reservoir Mounts that will securely hold your coilover's reservoir.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: