The Performance Series Rear Shock 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your 2005-2016 Ford F250/350.
Fox uses their race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find Fox's race-proven performance valving technology Fox's Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Top Mount: Stem Top
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
|Lift Height (in.)||Travel (in.)||Compressed (in.)||Extended (in.)|
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: