Total Chaos Fabrication's upper control arms for your 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier are constructed out of 4130 chromoly and are 100% bolt on.
- UCAs are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2-3" lift kits are installed.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Includes urethane droop stop to prevent metal on metal contact between the arm and coil bucket on droop.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1 3/4" of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
- Designed to work with aftermarket kits that retain factory control arms.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: