The ICON 2.5 suspension system is a great way to level your 4WD 2005+ Ford F250/350 Super Duty while improving ride quality and performance. This Stage 3 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON's Stage 3 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams for adding caster, and ICON 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir shocks front and rear. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Series Mono-tube Rear Shocks.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned performance shocks
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Less body-roll than stock
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs wont sag
- No drive shaft modifications required
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 62510 (QTY - 1) - 2005+ Ford F250/350 4wd 2.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring w/ Alignment Cam Kit
- 67700P (QTY - 1) - 2005+ Ford F250/350 (2.5" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series Piggyback Reservoir Front Shocks (Pair)
- 37705P (QTY - 1) - 1999+ Ford F250/350 2.5" V.S. Series Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks (Pair)
F250 Rear Components: (Additional components required for the rear to sit level with the front)
- 194275 - 4" Rear Fabricated Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stops
- 37003 - 15" Rear U-Bolt Kit (2005 - 2010)
- 67003 - 15" Rear U-Bolt Kit (2011 - Current)
- 4wd Applications only
- Lift height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engine will bring slightly taller lift heights
- When using the ICON TEI spacer (IVD6160B) in conjunction with a FSD 2.5" leveling coil spring kit, the supplied alignment cam may not add enough caster and additional parts may be required.