Carli's Starter system for the 2011-2016 Ford F250/350 is designed for people who want a small suspension lift without the stereotypical ride-quality degradation associated with mass-produced “lift and leveling kits”. The included, custom tuned, Carli Signature Series Shocks are longer to accommodate the extended travel. When designing the shocks, Zinc plating, Clear Coat for corrosion resistance and quality bushings were a must; finished off with boots to protect the shafts, we back them with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure their quality is as unbeatable as their ride quality at this price point.
Same front setup as the leveling kit with an option to add the Progressive Add-a-Pack spring modification in the rear with matching rear shocks. More travel, control and comfort than the stock Super Duty while sharing components with the custom tuned systems leaving infinite options for upgradability.
- Front Lift: 2.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-2"
- Front Travel: 9"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 35″ x 12.5″
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FLC-05: Front Leveling Coils
- CS-FSIG20SPKG-LVL-05: Ford Signature Series Shock Package, Front and Rear
- CS-FORDBBL-11: Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5: 2° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
- Progressive Add-a-Pack CS-FPAP-11
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- O.E.M. load capacity maintained, improved ride
- Fitment: 2011-2016 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
- This system is considered entry level; however, it’s fully upgradeable and only requires an upgrade to one of our many signature tuned shock packages to be converted to one of the higher-end systems. This system was designed with the Progressive Add-a-Pack and should not be run with the Full Progressive Leaf Springs
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. Stainless Brake Lines and an Adjustable Track Bar round off the front end geometry correction while Caster Shims improve on the stock handling. The rear is outfitted with matching custom-tuned Signature Series shocks and is recommended to be optioned with a Progressive Add-a-Pack lifting it 2” and help keep the truck planted over rough terrain while maintaining factory towing and payload capacity. The 2.5” systems are designed to work with trucks equipped with the 2” rear block. Super Duties equipped with a 3-5/8″ tall block from the factory will require the factory 2″ tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-L and 7C3Z-5598-K.
Wheel and Tire:
Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 2.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5.5” of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5” Backspace with factory arms; 5” will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37×12.5” will fit with some trimming; 35” will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.