This Carli Kit for the 2005-2007 Ford F250 and F350 utilizes the same shocks and valving of the pintop but with the front spring and shock integrated. The Coilover system used Carli’s Fabricated Coilover Conversion plates as a display for the custom valved King 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Coilover. This system allows users height adjustability for after-market bumpers and winches while providing an awesome on and off-road ride.
- Front Lift: 2.5-3.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-2"
- Front Travel: 8.0"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.5
- Tire Fitment: 35"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FCO25SPKG-LVL-05: Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Coilover Front and Piggyback Rear, Stainless Shafts & Reservoir Mounts
- CS-FCOMKIT-05 Upper and Lower Coilover Conversion Brackets and Hardware
- CS-FORDBBL-05: Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5: 2° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
- CS-FBDF-2.5: Front Bump Drop Pucks
LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- O.E.M. load capacity maintained, improved ride
- Fitment: 2005-2007 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
- FULL PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING KIT-CS-FFSP-LVL-05
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2005-2007 F250/350 4x4, 3.5"
The Coilover is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Super Duty owner would benefit. Raising the Super Duty Platform then adding Carli Tuned, 2.5” diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0” shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5” shocks from the factory.
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the coilover that mounts in the Carli Coilover Conversion Bracket. The included Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
WHEEL AND TIRE:
Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 2.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5.5” of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5” Backspace with factory arms; 5” will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37×12.5” will fit with some trimming; 35” will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!