Carli Suspension's Backcountry 2.0 system for the 2005-2007 Ford F250 and F350 is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel.
- Front Lift: 4.5"
- Rear Lift: 0.0-3.5"
- Front Travel: 10.9"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FMRC-05: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-FBC20SPKG-45-05: Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear with Reservoir Mounts
- CS-FBLT-05: Brake Line Tabs
- CS-FORDBBL-05: Brake Lines
- CS-FRAD-05: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-FBDF-05-4.5: Bump Stop Drops
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-4.5: 1° Caster Shims
- CS-FPRB-05: Track Bar
SWAY BAR SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar & Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- EXTENDED SWAY BAR END LINKS-CS-FEL-05
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry on 4.5" Lift
- Direct Bolt-in
- Unhindered Articulation, 100% Rebuildable
- 3/4" .120" wall material, 2" Spherical Joints
- Fitment: 2005-07 F250/F350 4x4
LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK-CS-FPAP-05
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- O.E.M. load capacity maintained, improved ride
- Fitment: 2005-2007 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
- FULL PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRING PACK-CS-FFSP-05
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- "Light" 3/4-Ton Capacity, Max Bed-load 2,000lbs.
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- rovides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2005-07 F250/350 4x4, 3.5" Axle Tube
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Sway Bar Links or Drop Brackets reset the sway bar engagement point. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a “light” ¾-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 3-5/8” block). This is where the F250 and F350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks is different; the F250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn’t move much unless loaded. We recommend the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, the Full Progressive Leaf Springs can be supplemented back to the factory capacity of a SRW F350 with the addition of our Long-Travel Airbags. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37” M/T at full compression.