Take the performance of your 2004-2020 Ford F150 to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Delta Joint tubular upper control arm kit.
All ICON tubular upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing and then powder coated to a semi-gloss black finish for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. ICON upper control arms are engineered with built-in caster correction for optimal alignment specifications and confidence inspiring handling. A main benefit of ICON upper control arms is the potential for increased wheel travel when paired with our 2.5 series coilovers, this translates into superior performance and ride quality for your 2004-2020 Ford F150.
- 1026 DOM Steel Construction
- CNC Bent Tubing
- Serviceable Dual Stage Bushings
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- Built-In Caster Correction
- Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat Finish
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation