Delta Joint Retrofit Kit for 2003-Current Toyota 4Runner using ICON Tubular, ICON Billet or non-ICON upper control arms utilizing a 1" uniball.
- Retrofit kits allow for installation of Delta Joint into wide range of aftermarket upper control arms using a 1" uniball
- Retrofit kits include a pair of Delta Joints, retaining rings, and a supply of anti-seize
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball
- Sealed design and zinc plated housing protects Delta Joint from the elements, road salts, and other debris
- Metal on metal internals and a greasable design for maximum longevity and noise-free operation
- Capable of high angularity required for lifted applications
- Carburized taper pin provides increased corrosion resistance, decreased internal friction, and less chance of thread galling on assembly
- Pullout strength greater than comparable industry standard uniball
- Application specific taper pins for precise fit across a wide range of vehicles
TECH INFO FOR NON ICON ARMS:
- Replaces all WSSX16, AWX16, WC16, WE16, WSSB16, WR16, ABW16 uniballs with a 2.125" outside diameter and 1" height
- Retrofit kits are designed for use only on listed applications using stock length upper control arms.
- Fitment verification is the duty of the installer! Failure to cycle suspension and check for bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury. Professional installation required.