This is the true, Jack of all trades Shock Package offering the most on-road comfort of any short-arm system in the Carli lineup. The Dominator rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners that make the truck feel half its size. This is the end of our “all-around” Shack Packages; anything above the 3.0” King will sacrifice on-road ride for off-road capability. For the customer looking for the best balance of on and off-road capability, without leaning too far in either direction, wanting to maintain the factory short arms, this is the perfect candidate.
- King 3.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks with 17-4 Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Includes Front and Rear Shocks, Short Reservoir Mounts, and Limit Straps
- Requires CS-DFST475 Shock Tower, CS-D30GUSSET Gusset Kit and Upper and Lower Coil Buckets Bored to 4.5"
- Fitment - 1994-2002 Ram 2500/3500 4x4, Diesel - Compatible ONLY with Carli 3" Front Springs & 1"-2 Rear Lift
- Fitment - 2003-2012 Ram 2500/3500 4x4, Hemi - Compatible ONLY with Carli 3" Front Springs & 1"-2 Rear Lift
- Fitment - 2005-2012 Ram Power Wagon - Compatible ONLY with Carli 1" Front Springs & 0-1" Rear Lift
- Shock Towers are required to install. Additionally, the Upper and Lower front spring buckets will need to be bored to 4.5″ and rear shock cross member will need to be clearances and plated with the Carli Gusset Kit.
- Addition Fabricated Axle Truss and Rear Shock Mounts are HIGHLY recommended.