This Carli Suspension Long arm system is designed to work with the 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 3500.
Designed from the ground up for maximum front wheel travel and unmatched strength, this arm system delivers next level performance boasting upper and lower arms that exceed the factory control arm length by over 50%. Pair this with engineered tire clearance, ¼” construction, full length internal gussets, bolt on installation and engineered clearance for the factory body mounts and only one conclusion can be drawn; we’re offering the strongest, most refined long arm system available.
- 50% Longer than the Factory Control Arms
- Massive Ride quality Increase
- Linear travel stroke, capable of 14+ inches of front travel
- 3/16" clam-shell construction with full-length internal structure
- Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Spherical Bearing ends, Friction Free, Zero Bind
- Longer, Flatter link provides more linear travel and increased ride quality
- Fitment: 2003-13 Ram 2500 4x4
- Fitment: 2003-12 Ram 3500 4x4
The ends are fully serviceable joints resulting in zero-bind articulation and nearly friction free movement to ensure the best ride possible pairs with years of reliable service.
To experience the extended travel capability of the Long-Arm System, it is recommended to run the following Carli Products:
- 12” Travel 2.5” Kings or 11.25” Travel 3.5” Kings (Long-Arm Specific Valving)
- 6.25” Tall, Slide-Over Carli Fabricated Tower
- Extended Stainless Brake Lines
- 2010-13 Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Short Front Bump-Stop Drop
The Ram Long-Arms can be run with existing Carli Systems equipped with King Shocks (not recommended for any 2.0” shock equipped systems); however, the shocks will feel far more compliant with less bottom-out resistance when compared to pairing them with short arms given the additional leverage on the front suspension from the rearward shifted arm pivots. Existing Pintop 2.5, Performance 2.5 and Unchained 3.5” short-arm customers will be able to send their shocks in to be revalved. These shocks will not, however, take advantage of the extended travel capability of the Long Arm System.
Longer, flatter arms will maintain a more linear travel stroke and better 37” tire clearance from the cab-corner as there will be no significant rear axle swing as the suspension unloads. We recommend customers run a wheel that is no more than 9” wide with 5.25” Backspace for 37”x12.5” tires which requires slight trimming.
For more extreme tire selections, 4.5-4.75” Backspace will require heavy trimming of the factory bumper and fender. It is recommended to purchase front, fiberglass flared fenders and an aftermarket bumper with more tire clearance for more coverage with a 4.5-4.75” Backspace for 37”x13.5” tire.