The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 inch Dual Rate Spring System for 2003 - 2012 Ram 2500 / 3500 4WD levels out your truck and offers you both incredible ride quality and performance. This 2.5 inch dual rate spring system offers an initial soft ride zone with an aggressive 2nd rate to help prevent bottoming out. These ICON springs have a dual stage powder coat process to help prevent corrosion and are shot peened and pre-set to prevent sagging. Also included are longer urethane bumpstops that have a more progressive bottom out, and sway bar drop brackets to compliment the additional travel.
Front shocks are required for complete installation and we offer 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body and Remote Reservoir, or our 2.5 Series Reservoir shock with or without CDC (compression damping control) Valve. All ICON shocks are engineered to be the correct length offering maximum droop and compression travel, then tuned to work hand in hand with these springs for the best available on and off-road performance.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- No change in towing capacity
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 5.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)