Installing the DuroBumps DBR425 for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner is the equivalent of using a 2” block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR425 rear bump stop limits wheel-up travel by 2” compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for 4Runner's with a rear lift of 2” or more (fully loaded).
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
- Vehicle Fitment: 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- Lift & Shock Size: 2”+ lift (Non-Long Travel) (recommended for 10” rear shock, equivalent to OEM bump stop w/2” block spacer)
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit with no modifications
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells and reduced driveshaft contact on the OEM gas tank skid
- Misalignment corrected – The rear OEM bump stops are not aligned properly to the rear axle from Toyota. OEM bump stops are actually misaligned by approximately 1”. DuroBumps addresses this issue by designing the proper offset so DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. They absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed for specific truck models, No “universal fit” spacers required
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker, to ensure a strong, secure fit
- (2) Two 4.25” rear DuroBumps
- (4) Four JIS 10.9 M8-1.25 40 mm flange bolt
- (1) Single-use medium thread locker
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: