This is ICON's entry level suspension system for the '03-09 Toyota 4Runner/ '07-09 FJ Cruiser. The Stage 1 system works well in most on and off-road scenarios by significantly improving factory body roll and overall driving ability. ICON 2.5 Series front coilover shocks feature a vehicle-specific tune to give your Toyota 4Runner great ride quality on or off-road, and they are adjustable from 0 to 3.5" of lift. Our rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front 2.5 Series coilovers in every aspect, providing smooth and consistent damping performance front to rear. This system is finished off with a pair of 2" lift rear coil springs that have been engineered to further improve ride quality and handling.
- ICON recommends the use of our #56100 shock shin guards to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage. These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.25
- (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- 58640 (QTY.1) | 03-09 4RUNNER 2.5 SERIES IR COILOVER KIT
- 52700 (QTY.1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER REAR 2" SPRING KIT
- 56505 (QTY.2) | 03-UP 4 RUNNER 1-3" REAR 2.0 ALUMINUM SERIES IR SHOCK