Icon's V.S. 2.5 Series extended travel remote reservoir coilover shocks for the 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 are an excellent aftermarket suspension upgrade that will improve off-road and on-road ride quality.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics' Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers.
|Part#||Spring Rate||CDC Valve Option|
|650lbs (Standard)||Without CDC Valve|
|650lbs (Standard)||With CDC Valve|
|700lbs||Without CDC Valve|
|700lbs||With CDC Valve|
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Extended Travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breaking
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Spring Rate Option
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)