These shocks are sold individually
The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Impact extruded 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Stem Top
- Fitment notes: W463
- Travel (in): 8.600
- Compressed (in): 15.000
- Extended (in): 23.600
CD ADJUSTER FEATURES:
Upgrade your 2.0 reservoir shocks with 10 clicks of compression adjustability to fine-tune your ride - from very soft to very firm. The improved LSC adjuster provides increased oil flow over it’s predecessor, eliminating harshness associated with restricted oil flow. The new design also features hard stops at either end of adjustment to prevent continuous rotation of the knob, making it easier to track adjustments in hard-to-reach locations.