The 2001-2010 GM 2500HD / 3500HD requires significant shock damping to comply with the massive spring rate of the factory torsion bar system. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and offroad driveability. While driving the construction site or trails to your favorite dirt bike location, ICON wants you to get there in comfort just like your drive to work. ICON's Stage 2 system is comprised of V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP front shocks, Delta Joint UCA's and 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP rear shocks. The ICON vehicle specific tuned shocks are the key to attaining optimum ride quality and getting that desired comfort with the 3/4 & 1 ton working capability.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- 100% bolt-on system
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant plated shock bodies
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide, 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" Tall Tires
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 76529 (QTY: 2) | 01-UP GM HD 0-1" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 76528 (QTY: 2) | 01-10 GM HD 0-3" FRONT W/UCA 2.0 VS IR
- 78550DJ (QTY: 1) | 01-10 GM HD TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.