The 2001-2010 GM 2500HD/3500 requires significant shock damping to comply with the massive spring rate of the factory torsion bar system. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and offroad driveability. While driving the construction site or trails to your favorite dirt bike location, ICON wants you to get there in comfort just like your drive to work. ICON's Stage 1 system is comprised of V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP front shocks and 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP rear shocks. The ICON vehicle specific tuned shocks are the key to attaining optimum ride quality and getting that desired comfort with the 3/4 & 1 ton working capability.
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant plated shock bodies
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide, 5" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 76527 (QTY.2) | 2001- 2010 GM 2500HD/3500 2WD & 4WD (0-3" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP Front Shocks
- 76529 (QTY.2) | 2001-UP GM 2500HD/3500 2WD & 4WD (0-1" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series IFP Rear Shocks
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: